Our office in Russia was established in 2014 and divided into 2 parts. Front office is located in Moscow, back office is located in Voronezh - city with population of 1 mil. residents, situated approx. 500 km to south from Moscow, center of the main agricultural region of Russia.
The founder has a strong corporate and academic background, mixed with experience gained at international law firms in Russia.
Our clients are both national entrepreneurs and multinational companies operating at the Russian internal market and in CIS region. We guarantee for our clients diligent and efficient work of lawyers, a high degree of confidentiality, and an individual approach to every assignment.
We provide clients with complex legal support on the territory of the Russian Federation. We also cooperate with law firms of CIS and CEE in appropriate cases. All our partners are attorneys-at-law registered by the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and admitted to the legal practice in Russia.
Our main practices are:
How to find us:
- Corporate law
- Contract law
- Public procurement legislation
- Tax law
- Financial and banking law
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution
- Administrative and criminal law.
(attorney-at-law Anton Yakushev, attorney-at-law David Simek)
Business center “Czech House”, 3rd Tverskaya-Yamskaya str. 36\40, Moscow, 125047, Russia.
In Voronezh: (attorney-at-law Anton Yakushev and other partners)
office 70, Arsenalnaya str. 4A, Voronezh, 394036, Russia.
Managing Partner Russia
Phone: +79102401001, +79160445799
- Voronezh State University, Faculty of Law (2000), Ph.D. in Tax Law (2003).
Practice areas: Financial law, Tax law, Banking law, Court disputes
- Representation of EU banks in different debt recovery and insolvency proceedings in Russia
- Representation of bank managers and bank shareholders in disputes with banking regulating governmental agencies in Russia.
- Representation of taxpayers in disputes with Federal Tax Service of Russia.
- Representation of Russian companies in international arbitration proceedings (ICC arbitration, Stockholm arbitration, UNCITRAL arbitration)
- Representation of EU companies in arbitration proceedings in state commercial courts of Russia and in MKAS (non-governmental arbitrational insititution)
- Long-term advisory services to сhemical factories.
- Long-term advisory services to construction companies.
- Long-term advisory services to restautant chains.
Languages: Russian, English