• Establishment of an investment fund which could become the largest investment equity fund in the Czech Republic (intended to raise of 5 billion CZK) by preparing and structuring comprehensive documentation.
• Assisting a Czech based engineering group, which includes also German entities, in negotiating a loan financing of approximately CZK 1 billion with a syndicate of Czech banks.
• Advising a group of Czech companies owned by one investment fund in negotiating a loan financing of approximately CZK 3 billion with a syndicate of Czech banks. The documentation concerned one framework facilities agreement covering all debtors and individual facilities agreements concluded by each debtor, which supplemented the provisions of the framework agreement with respect to each debtor.
• Legal consulting to Czech developer group in a process of bank financing of a development project in Prague, near the popular shopping centre Letňany.
• Assisting a big restaurant chain in providing comprehensive advice regarding the issuance of corporate bonds (value of approximately EUR 1 million).
Advising a large German real estate client and owner of several shopping malls in CEE, on the tax aspects of a planned merger of two real estate holding companies.
Providing a comprehensive analysis to a French software producer in several transfer pricing and double taxation matters related to the operations of the Group in Bulgaria and Cyprus.