Our Hungarian office in Budapest is within a stone’s throw of the famous Parliament building in the heart of the judicial district. The practice was founded in 2013 and provides complex legal services for companies covering all angles of their business. It manages all claims, contracts, and corporate and employment issues for its clients (which range from small local IT firms to large international companies), offers consultancy services for negotiating commercial agreements and represents companies before the courts and other authorities. The office is a member in the Czech, Danish and Finnish Chamber of Commerce in Hungary.
How to find us:
Illés Law Office
H-1052 Budapest, Galamb utca 3.
Phone: +36 1 792 6744
Local website: www.illes-law.hu
Ádám ILLÉS, LL.M (Göttingen)
Managing Partner Hungary
Phone: +36 20 459 8785
- Eötvös Loránd University, Faculty of Law (2009)
- University of Göttingen, LL.M studies (2010)
- University of Salzburg (2007)
Practice areas: M&A, Corporate Law, Competition Law, Commercial Law, Litigation.
- Leading the Hungarian office of a Prague-based regional law practice (2013-2017)
- Co-author of the Hungarian chapter of Mergers & Acquisitions International Series 2nd Edition published by Sweet & Maxwell in 2016
- Advising in the acquisition of the shares of a leading Hungarian distributor of disposable hotel, restaurant and café (horeca) products by a UK group, which was ranked as no. 9 on the list of Hungarian deals in 2016
Languages: Hungarian, English, German