Our office in Bulgaria was established in 2017 and is located in the Bulgarian capital, which is a continuously growing economic centre of the Balkans.
The two founders and partners have a strong corporate and academic background, mixed with experience gained at international law firms in Bulgaria and abroad.
Though it has developed a tailor-made legal service for international corporations aiming to invest in Bulgaria and for solving disputes, the practice welcomes any ambitious small and medium enterprise trying to get the best value for money.
The practice partners and associates are specialized in dealing with sophisticated corporate and commercial matters. Good consultancy services are combined with a strong litigation and arbitration department.
We are experienced in delivering a diversity of training courses in internal compliance, public and private procurement policies, HR and employment regulations and conflict of interests.
How to find us:
Punev & Stoimenov Law Firm
99 G. S. Rakovski str., fl. 13, office 1-2
Registered with the Sofia Bar Association,
with address at 2 Nikolay Haytov, Entr. G, fl. 12, office 39
Local website: www.pslegal.bg /in process of renewal/
Managing Partner Bulgaria
Phone: +359 887 555 707
- Sofia University, Faculty of Law, 2003
- University of Osnabrück, Faculty of law, 2007
Practice areas: Commercial law, M&A, Corporate Law, Public Procurement
- Advising one of the biggest Austrian enterprises in development of an industrial side
- Representation of an Italian firm in a large insurance dispute in Bulgaria
- Advising the European Commission and the European Parliament in different comparative studies
Languages: Bulgarian, English, German and French